Windows password is very important to protect and safe our personal data. Login password is the first line of defense against those who want to gain access to our computer. Windows 7 allows you to have multiple accounts, all of which can have a different password. If you forgot the password for one of the accounts and the machine inaccessible, you can log into Windows Safe Mode to break Windows 7 password, which has proved to be as the best way for breaking Administrator password in Windows 7.
Here is How to Break Windows 7 Password from Safe Mode
To log into Safe Mode, you can use the default Build-in Administrator account without a password. But Windows 7 usually disable this account, and you need to enable the Built-in Administrator account first if it doesn’t appear in the safe mode.
Suppose you forgot the password for Mosoh(Windows 7 login) account, you can log into safe mode with the Built-in Administrator account to gain control or get pass inputting a password in the Admin screen. The steps are available in all Windows 7 editions like Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise, etc. Here is how to break Windows 7 password from Safe Mode.
1. Start or restart your computer and press “F8” while the computer boots up. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.
2. Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode” and press “Enter.” Your computer starts in Safe Mode.
3. Click on the “Administrator” account that appears on the Windows login screen. This account default needs no password, if you’ve ever set a Build-in Administrator password, please enter it instead of leaving the “Password” field blank. If you forgot it, you have to use a third-party Windows password recovery tool to deal with it.
4. Click on “Start” and “Control Panel”.
5. You will enter “All Control Panel Items”, then click User Accounts”
6. Then choose the account which you want to reset the password, and click “Change your password” as following.
7. Type a new password for that account.
Finally, you will successfully reset the account(Mosoh) password, now restart your computer to get out of safe mode, you can enter that account with the new password.
How to break administrator password by using password reset disk? If you just lost the administrator password or want to reset PC guest account password, then this safe mode tip won’t help. In this situation, you can use Windows Password Key to crack into Win 7 password.